Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just the Beginning

So not only is this the beginning of my blog and the new start of my business website it also seems to be a new beginning for me. Just this past week or so I have been making myself do things that I would usually shrink away from. I don't know if it's just me growing up and finally growing out of my insecurities, or if it's the hormones from being pregnant too close together finally calming down... but I do know it is a good thing.

I did my business taxes, I redesigned my website and designed this blog all in one week (not knowing how to do any of it) and am realizing that I am not as inadequate as make myself out to be, and that God wants to give me more strength than I ever accept. Well this is just the beginning of me opening up and blooming to change.
 
"For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: