Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Mac Book Pro

I love it! I got it a week ago with our tax return money. I have been wanting a laptop for quite a while now.

I am a WAHM and when my hubby is home I share the home computer with him. Which was sometimes a hard thing to do, he happens to play a well known game called World of Warcraft. Those of you that know this game also know that it sucks people in and makes them forget what time it is, or how long they have been playing. I already have the game all loaded onto my laptop because I figure if you can't beat um, join um??? We'll see. Anyway right now I am busy catching up on three current client's albums, and a class I am taking at Big Picture Scrapbooking, let alone trying to manage my two little ones (16 months apart), the dishes (without a dishwasher), the laundry, and everything else! I am just excited to have one more tool to make my life a little easier.

No comments: