Monday, February 26, 2007

Motivated on a Monday

This is my confession of laziness and procrastination! But after my poor husband watched the kids for me on Saturday, and seeing the sad look on his face yesterday about having no clean dishes... I knew I had taken it too far again! This happens all too often, but I don't let myself get too down about it and neither should you... It took me 2.5 hours to get those dishes done this morning, hours I usually spend playing with my kiddos, and they are more important than dishes anyday!



Notice how the very last picture has my dish rack sitting in the sink with some clean dishes in it? This is a trick I learned from my friend Andrea, it helps me keep fewer dirty dishes in my sink, and fewer clean ones all over my counter :o).

Also notice in that same picture, the left side of my sink is not so white? I have another trick for this, but it must work it's magic while I sleep (how wonderful)! I don't remember which friend I learned this from, but I believe she got it from FlyLady.net. So what I do is wait till bedtime, I fill up my sink with hot hot water, dish soap, and bleach... and in the morning I drain it, and rinse it, and TADA! It shines! Try it, you'll love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my kitchen! the dirty ones, that is.