Monday, February 12, 2007

Class Project



This is my first altered clipboard, it is a project for a class I am talking with Big Picture Scrapbooking called Library of Memories taught by Stacy Julian.


The class is awesome so far, teaching me a liberating new way to organize my photos and layouts giving me more time to actually scrapbook! which is great because trying to do stuff for myself among all I do for others gets difficult at times.

Stacy (whom I know understands my busyness) was actually blessed with this system she teaches about 41/2 years ago, and still loves to continue using it and sharing it with others. She even includes a detailed list of the organizational products she has used so we can glean from her choices.

I can't wait to learn more, and pass on what I have learned :) As Stacy would say, "This is So Big".

No comments: