Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Encouraged to Join

This is totally ironic that I shared my crazy kitchen with you just yesterday and now I ran past this very nice group at 5MintutesForMom.com that is tackling tasks just like mine and sharing them on Tuesdays! 

As you might guess I lack motivation. I think it is just great to know there are others out there that let things pile up like I do, and that they are humble enough to share it! Well, this is going to be my new way of making myself tackle something every week, no matter what size. I am also excited to share my life of laziness, joy and encouragement with you. This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, I have to share in your personality! I also find it very hard to tackle even small tasks, and get very frustrated & discouraged at the lack of time I seem to have to tackle them!!! Keep me in your prayers, as I struggle to be a single mom & homemaker! I am inspired to initiate a "Tackle It Tuesday" also, and will try to check your website each week.
Love,
Judy