Wednesday, September 02, 2009

1st Dentist Visit

May 7th - My hubby has a dentist appointment scheduled for this afternoon and I remembered that I never shared with you the pictures from my kids 1st dentist appointment :).

Here's JJ...

And here is my B.boy...

They both did so well and the dentist said they were nice and healthy! Though she did say (jokingly) that I should start a savings account NOW for my son... his teeth came in all twisted on the bottom, so I figured she would have something to say about that :).

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hey beautiful girl, just wanted to let you know that I have My Walk Monday post up and someone else has now decided to join in with you..She just LOVES this Meme. Carolyn, I don't think you realize how AMAZING this Meme has become to SO many....Your such a blessing girl!!