...this week I will still be tackling my client's wedding album, along with my crazy children and the housework which I will update you on later today, but late last night I started getting serious with my Christmas cards! Three of them are going out in the morning, lol! The rest need eyelets, ribbon, writing, and envelopes still. Here is what they look like, outside and in...
Recognize the stamp I used from the stamps you all helped me decide on back in June? This one was by far my favorite!
- I got a ton of my laundry done because I decided that it all needed to sit in the middle of my kitchen! My kitchen is much closer to the washer and dryer and I cannot have that out of sight out of mind problem anymore.
- Of coarse before I dragged all the laundry in there I cleaned up the kitchen floor.
- I also (finally) got my front room picked up of the toys that haunt it...
- I even swept under the Christmas tree!
- On top of all this I finished my Christmas shopping,
- got a little grocery shopping done,
- finished putting together all my Christmas cards
- another 7 of them will go out tomorrow (I need more stamps)
- I even managed to stay sane with my kids and play a new board game with my daughter that she got for her birthday :o)