Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope you all had a great Christmas filled with many blessings from the Lord. I know I was extremely blessed... I actually screwed up on my bank account (surprise surprise at this time of year) and prayed that something would come that I may still be able to bless my husband with a big gift this year. Well God blessed me with $300 that I ended up just wrapping for him in a little box. I was crying when I gave it to him which probably isn't too strange since I am 9 months pregnant now, but he was very blessed too... We only pray that God would bless the givers above and beyond what they can even ask or think. Oh BTW, we are getting him a new flat screen computer monitor with the mula :o)

God is so good :o) Here are some pics from our day...

No comments: