I completed four client albums. I altered four new items and made tutorials for three of them. I signed-up as a Close to My Heart consultant. I hosted my own blog party to celebrate National Scrapbook Day online, and hosted a crop at my church for the third running year. I altered my first wedding reception centerpieces. I purged many supplies and inventory with a swap, a giveaway and a sale. And I finished about 65 layouts total for the entire year. Wow! That was a lot to look back and reflect on.
TO-DO... I think my only plan this week scrapbooking wise would be to clear off my scrapping area of not-yet-opened toys of my children's from Christmas, and maybe to pick some pictures to print for my son's next layouts.
My craft-related goals for 2008... well, they would have to be...
- to finish my sons album to one year old (10 3 more layouts),
- to complete 2 layouts 1 layout for my daughter's second year,
- to get at least a couple family album layouts done,
- to scrap a little for my newborn,
- to alter a recipe box just for me,
- to get a least one client album done,
- to finish my daughter's crocheted blanket,
- to complete more altered item tutorials...
ALL WITH THREE KIDS!!! LOL!!!