Sunday, December 30, 2007

Scrappin' Sunday

Take a looksie here to see what I am up to...

TA-DA... I think this will be a great day to reflect on all that has happened with my scrapping in 2007. Let's see... I got my MacBook Pro in turn reorganizing my digital photos, redesigning my website and starting my blog.

I completed four client albums. I altered four new items and made tutorials for three of them. I signed-up as a Close to My Heart consultant. I hosted my own blog party to celebrate National Scrapbook Day online, and hosted a crop at my church for the third running year. I altered my first wedding reception centerpieces. I purged many supplies and inventory with a swap, a giveaway and a sale. And I finished about 65 layouts total for the entire year. Wow! That was a lot to look back and reflect on.

TO-DO... I think my only plan this week scrapbooking wise would be to clear off my scrapping area of not-yet-opened toys of my children's from Christmas, and maybe to pick some pictures to print for my son's next layouts.

My craft-related goals for 2008... well, they would have to be...

  • to finish my sons album to one year old (10 3 more layouts),
  • to complete 2 layouts 1 layout for my daughter's second year,
  • to get at least a couple family album layouts done,
  • to scrap a little for my newborn,
  • to alter a recipe box just for me,
  • to get a least one client album done,
  • to finish my daughter's crocheted blanket,
  • to complete more altered item tutorials...

ALL WITH THREE KIDS!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m glad you joined us for SS again. You’ve accomplished a lot this year! My goal and my Tuesday Tackle are both about organizing my craft stuff, LOL!