Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ready for Another Retreat

These are pics from my last retreat back in May, it hasn't even been a half a year yet and I cannot wait till my next one :)

These pics of mine would be when I was almost 15 pounds heavier, I definitely see the difference looking back...

I can always get a picture of at least one person texting nowadays (still not me)...

My good friend simply adores animals! She picked up this doggy outside a little store, aren't they cuties? :)...

This is my other good friend whom I haven't seen in TOO long...

Me and my mommy...

The retreat grounds were BEAUTIFUL...

Great spots for quite times with the Lord...

And time with good friends too :)...

Gorgeous...

One of their meeting rooms was even built like the ark! It was huge...

Me before our trek to see if the pool was open...

It was... and Miss Teen jumped in with me, with her clothes on! I love her!!...

Another great friend I hadn't seen in a while, but now I am blessed to see her all the time at my new church...

Another one of me and my mommy...

And our little group from my old church family, I miss them....

I also shared more photos with an overview on what I learned from some of the message here in this post. That message has stuck with me to this day, great visuals!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Do you have another retreat coming up soon? Looks like a beautiful area. We may need that ark over here soon, nice to know I have a "connection" to one. ;)