Friday, October 16, 2009

Here's my Heart oh Take and Seal it


I had this song on my heart this week. With the topic in my devotions and my heart struggling with the flesh, I couldn't help but find it to share :).

Someday I pray to learn this version by Jadon Lavik, I love his strum! The original hymn was composed in the 18th century by Pastor Robert Robinson :).


Lord, I need my heart tuned. Tune it to sing Thy grace Lord. To sing of Your unceasing mercy. To praise the name of Your redeeming love. The love that has blessed me and brought me to You. The love that will someday bring me safely and graciously home. Though I was once a wandering stranger running to danger You bought me with Your precious blood. Your grace amazes me. I am so constrained to be in debt to You Lord. So prone to wandering from Your love. But You've bound my heart to You Lord and You refuse to let me go. I want You to take me Lord. Take my heart and seal it, seal it to be ready for my home above.

No comments: