Bad and sad! I made a good friend of mine upset the day before and she later called me in her anger and the conversation did not go well... it was very sad and ridiculous actually. My husband got involved and tried calling her husband about this phone call, but no issues were resolved :(... just both husbands sticking up for their wives, as they should :)... unless someone is wrong.
I also had a hard time seeing this same friend later in the week. I made sure to hug her good and tell her I loved her :).... but only more issues came after this.
So there I am even Deeper into this MESS for another week (the second Monday I missed). Her husband ended up getting even more involved in a very incorrect way and the MESS got BIGger. But this time instead of sticking up for his wife, there was no attention on her, all the attention went to MY husband, ewh! ***Sigh*** Totally wrong.
In the end my hubby tried to make things right, but EVEN in the end there was more confusion and more hurt.
But God is good all the time and I KNOW He has something special planned! I know He is working this for our good.
Anywho... onto the fact that I AM here now :) Not skipping THIS Monday :)
From Daniel 3 & 4 God has shown me that...
- He will send an angel and deliver those who serve Him from the fire, WHEN they put their trust in Him :).
- We can yield (there's that word again) up our bodies to NOT worship any god except The Lord... we can MAKE ourselves obedient!
- He WILL deliver me from fiery trials!
- He wants to humble me to show me that He is in charge :).
- My dreams (I've had in the past) are there to show me that my anger is a weapon of destruction. It kills others and destroys me in the process.
- He wants me to raise my eyes to heaven and bless His name on high!
These were amazing things that God showed me, it's like He spoke to my very soul, knowing me better than I do... I LOVE it!!! Now tell me... what has He shown you?