Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tacking Blogging - Oye!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
As you know I am moving my blog from scrappingservant.com to the same at blogspot.com - this is turning out to be a pretty HEAFTY task! I tried to import it, but that wouldn't work from Wordpress.org to Blogger :( So I am copying and pasting everything over day by day!!!!!

I am also noticing I have ran behind on the current and up to date things I want to blog while I do the back-log! So today on top of transfering half of March 2008 over I am writing this long overdue post on my new home!

I did tell you and show you that I was moving back in October with one picture but since some of you might remember my IKKY post over at 5 Minutes for Mom regarding my old house, I thought I would show you how GOOD my God is!!!

Let's start with a reminder of the old before I show you the new!......
Bad floors, with mold and water damage!...
Bad yards, a bad roof...
A lot of weed trees!!...
Bad windows...
More mold and no working hardware or even screens on some windows...
More mold in the walls!!!!...
A nasty, rusty, dangerous hole in the tub...
And holes in the walls!!!



Now lets take a look at the NEW!!!! PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!
A view of our front yard from the front room window (landscaper included - and the windows are double paned!!!)...
That looks like a good roof (in the background :o)....
It has a beautiful marble entryway - nice for foot traffic unlike the old house that would just plop everyone into our living room!...
My kids LOVE having a two story house...
Under the stair we have a little reading area that we call the "book-nook"...
There is a wonderful kitchen and my kids enjoy having their snack table under the bar in our family room...
We also have a wet bar in the family room, and my hubby got me a new (used) sectional for Christmas (early :o).....
This is the other side of the family room and there are more photos in THIS POST...
This is the back door from the family room that leads to the deck and my kids favorite place to play...
In the rocks!!!!......
This is the view from the deck...
This is the view from the lawn...
And this is THE VIEW!!!!...

This is my oldest and my youngest daughter's room...
This is my son's room which also acts and the toy room or play room...
And this is my room...
There are still a lot of things that are not settled yet (noticed you didn't see a scrap room? that's a whole other post!) but we are soo sooo blessed beyond belief!

9 comments:

Angela said...

God is truly amazing. I could just cry over His lavish love. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!

I'm SO excited for you..((hugs))

B said...

Great to hear from you. I followed your scrapping servant blog and always worried if you were okay.

I'll have to bookmark you again.

Susie said...

Beautiful home!! Great tackle in making it all happen!

Aisling said...

I love the entryway, so open and light.

Anonymous said...

Your house is lovely. What a beautiful view!

More Than Words said...

I love it, Carolyn!! Girl, I would be loving that deck!!! When's the bbq???

So...we still have to plan it when you and the fam come over for dinner! Are you guys feeling better?????

Anonymous said...

Yay, Carolyn! You are very blessed. :-)

Anonymous said...

You are definately blessed! Your home is gorgeous!! Congrat's!

Sara said...

Wow, it's a beautiful new home! Praise the Lord indeed! I love your book nook. Thanks for stopping by my blog too. (The playdoh snails came about by accident. I think I was trying to make something else and ended up with a snail)