That's a hard one for me but I have been doing pretty good as long as I have my meals planned...
Here is the one we had left-overs of tonight.
Baked Turkey & Ziti Casserole
I am not sure where this recipe is from but here it is now :o)...
- 12 oz. ziti or penne pasta
- 2 tsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- whatever other spices you would like to add (like me)
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package, drain & set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add the turkey, onion, bell pepper, and spices... cook until browned.
- Stir in the pasta, the sauce and the ricotta cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into a large nonstick baking pan.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes.