Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We Tackled it!!!

This tackle was on my list a month ago, but it was something I could not do by myself. Once again I had some wonderful helpers... thank you Christine for being out of town so I could "watch" your children, lol!

They helped me move my daughter's bunkbed from one side of the room to the other.(Yes I took pictures while my daughter was napping, she's so good.)

They helped me move a couch from where this kitchen is to my room where the crib used to be...
Yes my son is 15 months old and he was still in our room... this was a very needed tackle.
Then I took the crib apart to get it out the door, I also moved my bike on it's trainer into my room in front of the couch, it was where the crib is now...
I also have been tackling daily chores like the dishes, the laundry, vacuuming the couches and floors. There are still a couple "bigger" things I would like to do like clean the fishtank and get my son's next size of clothes out of the garage and organized into his dresser, I would also like to get the clothes that don't fit my kids packed up and into the garage. They are on the top bunk of my daughter's bed at the moment. Oh, and now that I got my room back I had a little inspiration to get things pretty again, so I hung a candle holder my friend gave me from PartyLite, I have been waiting for the perfect spot for it... well I think I found it...
It's amazing how inspired a little rearranging makes you feel huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on getting all of that done! I've still got a long list of things to tackle, finishing my son's room, going through both kids' clothes to purge small sizes and organize closets. And even though I just got rid of four boxes of toys from my son's room {first big purge in three years} it's still a mess so I may need to do more. Your candle set is pretty and looks great where you hung it.