Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jewels!

This is a close-up on an altered paint can I made.  I love paint cans, flowers, ribbon and this paper.

But I've been loving these Jewels more! They are so yummy and so easy to use! The jewel that is at the center of the flower came in a kit from the dollar store and the romance one is a sticker by Me & My Big Ideas.
They are probably my favorite for choice for rhinestone words, but there are plenty of other companies that make jewels for scrapbooking such as Heidi Swapp, Queen & Co, Imaginisce, Top Line Creations, EK Successs and more... I even buy plain little packs at Michaels.
MMMMM!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your paint can turned out so nice. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ooo, that's MY beautiful paint can! I love it and you did a fantastic job on it... THANKS again!

Anonymous said...

GASP!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!