I would like to get all of these things done in two weeks since I am realizing my hubby will be gone tonight, we will be gone to a picnic and family's house tomorrow for the 4th, and Thursday we are leaving to go camping! Plus Monday I have a doctor's appointment, Tuesday I am going to go see my mommy for her birthday, and Wednesday is my birthday! I think I'll break my weeks up...
- Go shopping for food.
- Make deviled eggs for tomorrow.
- Laundry picked up, cleaned, folded and put away!
- Pack for camping by Thursday.
- Finish Dishes
- Clean Kitchen
- Clean up camping mess.
- Move my sons crib out of my room into his sister's.
- Move the couch out of his new room into mine.
I'll add more later and let you know how I'm doing... thanks for keeping me accountable ladies :o)