Saturday, August 29, 2009

I will walk by Faith



Lord thank You for establishing my steps (Psalm 37:23) for I am excited to follow where You lead. Again I say, Lord, thank You for ordaining and determining my steps (Proverbs 20:24 & Proverbs 16:9). I don't even begin to understand why You do things the way You do, but I do trust in You with all my heart and I acknowledge You in the path set before me and the one left behind me, and I thank You knowing that You will continue to direct me (Proverbs 3:5-6).

I fully trust in the scriptures You have given me and am waiting, excited to see them come to pass! I can't see what You're doing now, but I trust the end result because You told me You have done great and awesome things for me that I have yet to see (Deuteronomy 10:21). I trust the broken road, even along with all the hurt from the pulling, humbling and centering that has taken place. I am yielded to You Lord, thank You for being my Shield and my Protector in this time of need, thank You for using this to prepare Your will for me, for I know this is Your hand (Psalm 109:27) I trust completely that this is Your doing.

Help me to walk in victory (1 Corinthians 15:57), knowing that You wouldn't give me anything I cannot handle (1 Corinthians 10:13). I know You can do all things (Matthew 19:26), for I know You are the same yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). You who were able to make me NEW (2 Corinthians 5:17) out of a long used body of sin and death - You who blesses me, choses me, loves me, adopted me, is kind to me, gives me what I do not deserve, freely even! - You redeemed me, forgave me and You give to me all things (Ephesians 1) You are amazing God! And only You alone are to be praised! (Psalm 148:13) You are amazing God and I will walk trusting in You!




Lyrics:
Would I believe you when you would say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day

[chorus]
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me

Help me to win my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah, yeah, ya

[more chorus]

Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace

Well hallelujah, hallelu
Well hallelujah, hallelu

No comments: