Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Some Promised Layouts

The first layout is one I taught at National Scrapbook Day in May. The ladies loved it, but not all of them wanted to actually sew with the sewing machine like I did. I loved the rub-on for the title, and the Basic Grey paper! I also had fun with the U and R from my Cricut Machine.
This one I had a hard time with, because the second page was almost too perfect, like to symmetrical... I decided to get over it... anywho, I still LOVE the photos!
This is the first layout of my daughter's second year. I showed you these pics in a slide show on July the 2nd, when I shared my crazy scrapbooking plan with you all. I got to use my new chipboard from Heidi Swapp, my new flowers from Bazzill, and my new acrylic stamps from Stampendous on this one, too fun!
This is the second layout of my daughter's 2nd year (part of the plan). I made the big beach picture open up to make more space for smaller photos and journaling, which is what the second picture in this sequence shows.
The picture of my daughter at the top of the JJ - our Joy layout, and the picture at the bottom of the My Girl layout with the red background shows one year's difference in her life! It really does go by like a vapor, I only pray I will raise her right, and that she will grow in her love for our Lord.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - its full of inspiration! Thanks for stopping by mine

Anonymous said...

What beautiful work!

I love the prayer you have for your daughter. I pray the same prayer every day for Ainsley.

Anonymous said...

I'm stopping by from the Blog-abration and LOVE all the layouts and scrapbooking links! Will stay awhile and look around! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Love all these great summer pages! Gabe has the same hat as the one in the first LO !

Anonymous said...

Great layouts! I love how you get so many photos on without it looking crowded. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE layouts!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So delightful to see some of your pages. They are cute and simple!! I love how you used so many pictures. Very sweet!