...and here is the second Meme...
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Answer the following questions:
- What were you doing 10 years ago? That would be June 6, 1997... humm??? I was a freshman in High School, not being serious about anything, loving dance and choir, wearing clothes that were way too small for me and not realizing how many mistakes I was setting myself up to make. Here since I am sharing High School photos, here's another from freshman year.
- notice this was the beginning of my "scrapbooking" days, I used to cut my favorite pics like so and put them collage style in the front of my binders for class.
- What were you doing 1 year ago? Well since I am so picture oriented, I will share with you that way(above)... I was busy with the annual National Scrapbook Day crop, my daughter was 18 months old and my son was 2 months old... sniffle sniffle, they grow too fast! (Pics of my son from a year ago are actually what I am currently scrapping, so you will see some soon :o)
- Five snacks you enjoy: Any kind of Fruit, or Toast!!! (You've gotta click here... totally funny!!!), Orange Hostess Cupcakes, Cereal, Smoothies.
- Five songs that you know all the lyrics to: Comatose by Skillet, Jesus Freak by DC Talk, Redeemer by Nicole C. Mullen, Thief by Third Day, Flood by Jars of Clay.
- Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: Pray to know what God wants me to do, Pay all of our bills off, Repay all the people that have loved on us through the years, Buy a car that would hold all the children I want, Move.
- Five bad habits: Not putting God first, Sleeping too much, Procrastinating, Not taking things seriously, Picking at scabs (I know gross!).
- Five things you like doing: Hanging with my hubby and kids, Scrapbooking, Camping, Biking, Learning.
- Five things you would never wear again: a bikini, teeny tiny shorts, a wedding dress (I found my one love), green or purple eyeliner (middle school... what was I thinking?), stirrup pants.
- Five favorite toys: My Daughter, My Son, My Mac Book Pro, My Cricut, Adobe Dreamweaver.