This makes me happy! How 'bout you? :)
My postpartum depression has kicked in! Just this past week or so. Please pray for me.
- It is hard to be agitated and irritable when you have 4 kids.
- It is hard to cry at the drop of a hat (or a cup of water, or a loud toy, or some food on the carpet, you get my point).
- It is hard not to be able to sleep when you know you will need the sleep the next day.
- It is hard when my memory goes out the window about something important that my husband shared with me when I then want to argue with him that he did not tell me and I am crying saying I wish he would have warned me first.
- It is hard feeling like I don't do anything right and I am a no good mommy!
- It is hard to feel withdrawn from the outside world when you are actually there!
- It is hard not to enjoy what I know I would usually enjoy!
- It is hard that all I want to do is sleep when all I have to do doesn't get done, then I cry about it not getting done!
- It is hard to not be able to handle the cry of my own baby!!!
Please pray for me.
All things are possible with God.
He will never give us something we cannot handle.
Though my weakness He is strong.
He will never leave me, nor forsake me.
With Him nothing is impossible!