Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Look what I tackled this week

I have been quite behind on my Scrapping for Others work. My dear husband says I should stop waiting till the last minute to do things, but my response is always that I am taking a break to get some rest, but then after I get the "rest" I have to cram :o).

So this week is me cramming. I have three different albums all due very soon, and one last minute Altered Art project to do.

Here is a photo of the custom paint can a client of mine requested as a gift for her Pastor's wife.


And here are some of the layouts from the memorial album I delivered to a friend of mine as a sympathy gift for his wife Lila passing away a year ago of Cancer.


I also set up about 114 photos into 12x12 layout form to get ready to review them and take comments on them with my client tomorrow.

No comments: