Thursday, February 07, 2008

A Special Thursday Thirteen Thank you...

My top 13 blog commenters for my blog's first year of existence...
  1. Rebecca - the not so desperate housewife - 36 comments since May
  2. Karla - ainsley's mom - 33 comments since the very beginning :o)
  3. Terri - the flip flop moma - 26 comments
  4. Amy - at tiny blessings - 22 comments
  5. Rae - the northern southerner - 22 comments
  6. Wendy - wesnlani - 21 comments
  7. Lisa - at thoughts from the hill - 19 comments
  8. Jan - at making scrapbooks - 18 comments
  9. Atasha - ameyerific life - 12 comments
  10. Laura - at my quotidian mysteries - 11 comments
  11. Lauren - a wondering heart - 11 comments
  12. Sally - at sallybradley.com - 10 comments
  13. Jess Gordon - at scrapbook ideas - 10 comments
Thank you ladies for being faithful to my blog, I am blessed to know all of you! And to those of you that do not know these ladies yet, visit them through the links above, you'll love them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky love. I love to visit your site & get ideas & inspiration. Now only if you lived a little closer.

Anonymous said...

Really? I”m in the top 13? Wow. Congrats on your blog’s first year!