Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J - Launches Today!

lovinstudioj

Yep - yep - you heard me right.

I have been showing you some of my digi layouts from Studio J, and I even made another one to share with you today (below).

I am very excited about this. I got a new My CTMH - website just so you gals can try Studio J for yourselves. If you like it, then you can also order through me as your consultant.

But I am also excited to say that you can order ANY Close to My Heart products from my new site any time you want, and they will be shipped right to you :)!

Studio J is unlike other "traditional" digi scrapping. You don't have to buy all the digi scrap kits, store them on your computer, coordinate everything yourself, and have a big honkin' printer to print them from home. Studio J is all online, it does all the guess work for you and it's free (until you purchase your layouts of coarse :).

All you do is...
  1. Upload your photos (anywhere from 2 to 15).
  2. Resize and edit your photos - if necessary.
  3. Select from CTMH's many pre-coordinated kits (even retired ones you can no longer purchase as tangible papers).
  4. Choose a pre-set layout design/pattern.
  5. Personalize it with text, embellishments and more.
  6. Then have it printed and shipped!
I am not normally a "digi-scrapper" at all, and I am really lovin' Studio J!

They are even holding an introductory special right now to receive free Memory/Page Protectors if you order 5-9 layouts and free Memory/Page Protectors + free shipping/handling if you order 10-20 layouts. Score!

I don't know about you, but I'm shootin' for free shipping and handling :).



Here's my recent layout.
I love that after I get it printed I will be able to add tangible CTMH products to it before I stick it in my daughter's album.
Spunky
I also love that Studio J MAKES me HAVE to journal!
When I scrapbook with tangible products I tend to always leave a spot for the journaling and tell myself I will do it later! In these layouts, they are not complete and ready to print without journaling! :)
Spunky1

I don't tend to use My Stickease - stickers from CTMH - in my tangible layouts either, but I LOVE them in Studio scrapbooking... mostly because you can resize them all you want! :)
Spunky2

Now GO and SEE what you can create in Studio J. And enjoy :).

No comments: