Saturday, June 27, 2009

Picture a Day

June 25: On Thursday my hubby and I went out on a date... we saw the new Transformers movie... it had good action, but too many "dirty" parts for no reason... I wouldn't even want it in my home - too bad.

June 24: On Wednesday I got my last two cavities filled. Now I won't have to go back till November, praise the Lord!

June 23: On Tuesday my P90X shipment came! So exciting! I still don't start till Monday, I cannot wait!!!... I don't think I'm ready yet, I need to get the right foods in my house still!

June 22: On Monday I found my daughter here after leaving the room and coming back. I love cute surprises... the laundry basket wasn't even in the room before! :)

June 21: Sunday... my kids made this for their daddy in their Sunday school class for Father's Day :) I like the way the heart and the 'U' are upside down!

June 20: ANOTHER cute shot! Yum!!!

June 19: This was my daughter with her hair all ready to be cut in our backyard :) She was such a good girl, she sat so patiently.

PAD 2009

No comments: